Friday, January 23, 2015

Tribal Style Review


Today I'll be reviewing some faux gauges from an etsy store called Tribal Style. I was sponsored two items by Tribal Style. The shipping was very quick and the store owner communicated well.


The two sets of earrings were individually and neatly packaged inside a sealed box.

The first product that I was sent was a pair of white serpent curl faux gauges, which can be found here. The store also offers this particular item in black, which is really nice!



They look extremely nice. They are crafted very well (the detail is wonderful!) and they are sturdy. Also very easy to put in. I caution those of you who have sensitive ears, however, as wearing these for longer than a day or so made my ears just a tiny bit irritated. 

The second product I was sent was a pair black horn sarafina curls, which can be found here

These were also very comfortable and sturdy! The line details engraved on the surface are very nice! Once again though, my ears became a bit irritated after prolonged wear.

Overall, the shipping and communication was very nice and fast! 5/5
The designs and product quality were both aces. 5/5
Comfort 4/5
The store has many wonderful options and I definitely recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment